Notebook Audit (20p).
Leave your notebook out and closed. I will be looking for:
- Title and Date.
- Wrong answers replaced with correct ones in red.
Prep sheet for Test #10:
- Adverbs: 10/27:___ 10/28:___ 10/29:___
- Vocabulary: 10/27:___/10 10/28:___/12 10/29:___/ 12
- Vocabulary Homework: ___/20
- Other Extra Credit: (May include… Lolly III for +1, lammiepie for +1, tourniquet for +1 or +2, Tantalus for +1.)
- Mr. Cheeselog wasted lots of money every day, and now he is a millionaire. How?
- Wacky Wordy. What phrase is represented here?
Spring – Hola Summer – Bonjour Fall – Hello Winter – Aloha
- A man left his house to go to work. When he got home he saw that his house had been broken into. The robbers had taken everything in his house except for two one hundred dollar bills that were in plain sight. Why weren’t the one hundred dollar bills taken?
- Bob was having a big party. He decided on a technique to get lots of people to come. He invited his five closest friends and said that they could each invite 4 people. Each of those could invite 3. Each of those could invite 2. Each of those could invite 1. Overall, how many people did Bob invite to his party?
- What is special about this letter arrangement?
- There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
Doodle Theme: Halloween!