Friday, 10/14. Welcome Guest Teacher!
No Clickers! If you have issues with your paperwork, I will look at them Tuesday.
If you did extra credit vocab sentences, I will look at those on Tuesday. For now just put the score you have. I will add the extra credit in myself.
Prep Sheet for Test #8:
Apostrophe Warm Ups: ___/7 ___/17___/11 ___/8
SAW Warm Up: ___/8 Vocabulary Warm Ups: ___/12 ___/15 ___/12
Vocabulary Homework: ___/20 (If you did extra credit sentences, add 1 point for each sentence you wrote.)
Other Extra Credit:
- What is the longest sentence in the world?
- How can you make the following equation correct without changing it at all? 8 + 8 = 91
- What property do 1, 2, 6, and 10 all have that no other whole number has?
- How can you add 2 to 11 and get 1 as the correct answer?
- How many numbers are there on a standard die?
- “Hannah,” said Bob, “I can poke my head through a hole this big.” He then made a hole with his thumb and index finger. The hole was no wider than a quarter. Hannah was sure she would win the bet, but Bob poked his head through the hole he made by his thumb and index finger and won the bet. How?
- What do all the words in this list have in common? Lead, Sow, Bass, Wind, Tear, Object (Not a trick. Hint: Say them all to yourself.)
Test #8. Completely collaborative! NO PINK SHEET!