Prep sheet for Test #3:
KBARR: ___/35 Warm Ups: ___/10 ___/17
Other Extra Credit: (May include: +3 for Spelling 3x.)
- In a certain city, 5% of all persons in town have unlisted phone numbers. If you select 100 names at random from the city’s phone directory, how many of the people selected will have unlisted phone numbers?
- How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the ark with him? (Note: It asks how many animals, not how many pairs.)
- Using the words DROVES and NEWS write seven words using each letter once.
- How many times can you subtract 6 from 36? (Alert: math.)
- If everybody in the world jumped off a cliff, would you? Why/not? No credit without correct reason!!)
- Which is smallest? nobis, nettikt, wrothag, useom, irgafef
Doodle Theme: Alien Invasion!