Interviews With Your Elders!
Preliminary Questions are due Wednesday, 2/17 (Periods 1,2,3)
- Thursday, 2/18 (Periods 5,6).
We will be turning these interviews into essays/biographical
sketches.This counts for 600 words, so title it, date it, and word
- Interview someone who is at least 50 years older than
- Ask five+ questions that require more than a sentence to
answer. Try to draw information out of that person.
DO NOT CONDUCT THE INTERVIEW UNTIL I HAVE APPROVED THE
- Each question will be "followed up" with another question
based on the previous answer.
- Write down answers to questions. (direct quotes, summaries,
notes on attitude, etc.)
- (If Live) Note the setting of the interview. (place, time,
surroundings, what you're doing...)
- Describe the interviewee. (physical, voice, relationship to
you, attitude, background, hobbies...)
- Zoom/Facetime (or similar) is OK.
- If the person allows it, a picture or two would be great.