Finish District Essay (if needed).
Go over Test #21.
Which two questions did I reluctantly have to throw out? Which question did NO ONE from first period get?
Finish and double check Maus Log - Chapter 6. Write the answer.
- (quote) Why is Artie worried about portraying Vladek as he really is?
- Mala and Artie think that Vladek is such a skinflint because of his war experiences. a) True b) False
- (quote) Why is Anja's tail showing on page 136?
- How did Anja help Mrs. Montonowa's son?
- (quote) Why does Vladek want to go to Hungary?
- (quote) What does Anja think of the idea?
- What sign did Vladek get that made him think the smugglers were safe?
- What is ironic about Vladek's decision to go and give their spot at Mrs. Montonowa's to Miloch and his family?
- Why does Artie call Vladek a murderer in the last panel (p159)?
each character, write a 1-sentence profile that includes: name, who
he/she is in relation to Vladek/Anja, and one or two important things
Correct Maus Log.
- Mr. Lukowski
- Mrs. Kawka
- Mrs. Montonowa
MAUS II: And Here My Troubles Began.