Warm Up. * = spelling. ** = vocabulary. Copy 1-3 only. Yes. Yes.
- * pain : crying :: _____ : punishment
- * pessimistic : surrendering :: optimistic : ____
- * counseling : guidance :: distribution : _______
- * Physically he ______ his seat, but mentally he wasn't present. (You will need to change the form of the word.)
- ** I didn't like his ____________(ion) that I wasn't good enough to make the team.
- ** He was a ________ opponent, and very tough to outwit.
- ** When the poor but honest boy asked the beautiful princess to marry him, she declined ________(ily), saying, "As if..."
- ** The old photographs were all ______(ed) to the attic because nobody looked at them any more.
- ** Jean is very _____ about her silverware; she won’t eat at that restaurant because she thinks the forks aren’t clean enough.
What do you think is your first step in your interview process?
How to Conduct an Interview - Part 1: Arrangements.
- What are two main points of the paragraph that would apply to your assignment?
Vladek: Maus II. To p24.