Wednesday, 4/29/15 - Meet in Library/Computer Lab.
Thesis statements due. Here is a link to the Thesis Generator.
Note-Taking Exercise I. Fold along the vertical line. Do not look at the left side.
We will read the first two paragraphs and decide what notes to take.
"Mrs. Schwoerer Presents..."
Organizing Your Notes:
- Start a Google Doc and copy/paste/save your thesis statement.
- Whether regular paper or Google Doc (recommended), make a separate page for each of your three arguments. Title each one appropriately.
- Add another page for the opposing argument.
- Start one more Google Doc for your Works Cited Page. Make it a numbered list. Use EasyBib to create citations for site that don't have them for you.
- Every note taken should have a reference to the source it was taken from.