Interviews With Your Elders!
Preliminary Questions are due Wednesday, 4/15.
Rough Draft is due Wednesday, 4/27.
We will be turning these interviews into essays/biographical sketches.
- Interview someone who is 60+ years old.
- Ask 5+ questions that require more than a sentence to answer. Try to draw information out of that person.
- Each question should be "followed up" with another question based on the previous answer.
- Write down answers to questions. (direct quotes, summaries)
- Note the setting of the interview. (place, time, surroundings, what you're doing...)
- Describe the interviewee. (physical, voice, relationship to you, attitude, background, hobbies...)
- Skype (or similar) is OK, but note the above two items and your time limit.
- If the person allows it, a picture would be great.
Your Preliminary Questions go here: