Experiment in your notebook.
Use a separate sheet of paper for the final product.
Giver Q and A.
Giver Quiz -- Chapters 1 and 2. Write the answer.
- Nature and wildlife are an important part of the community. a) True b) False
- Jonas's mom was upset because she had to recently have someone released from the community. a) True b) False
- (2) What are the only two times being released is not a punishment?
- In the community, your spouse and children are chosen for you. a) True b) False
- What rule did Jonas's father break?
- Jonas is _____ about the Ceremony of 12. (Use the word from the book.)
- What happens at the Ceremony of 12?
- How is that decision made? (Use a vocab word from last week.)
- So why does Jonas feel the way he does about it?
- Who makes any important, final decisions about the way the community is run?
- Who is the main protagonist of our novel so far? a)
Lily b) The community c) The Giver d) Jonas e)
- Why does everyone know that Lily's comment about keeping Gabriel has to be a joke? Because Lily knows that...
- What is a comfort object?
- We are in the ______ of the story. a) exposition b)
rising action c) inciting incident d) falling action