Friday, 6/5/15 (4)
YEE #9. Title/Date. IN YOUR NOTEBOOK.
- (copy) 10% of 40 = ____
- (copy) 32/40 = _____% = ______
- the stuff they own: ______(s)
- Copy and label:
Beetle bravely endured their anger and cruel taunts in silence.
- Add, subtract, and then rearrange, to find the name of an animal: MARMALADE + OIL - MAE = ________
- When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still
have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer
word pairs are not in relation to each other, but if you find their
synonyms, the two words will rhyme. Example : Plump Feline = Fat
- a) area between mountains --> narrow passage between buildings
- b) spew out --> leave out (gross!)
- c) a shape --> a number
unadorned necklace b) Funny/Smart Cat c)
Unusual Rabbit d) Wedding Limo (2) e) Untamed Minor
a) He drank a bottle of __ __ __ as he tied the __
__ __ around the neck of the little __ __ __ so she
wouldn't spill her drink on her dress.
The pitcher tore the __ __ __ __ __ __ __ cuff in his shoulder,
and won't be able to play for at least two months.
Messages to 6th Grade
- All Content Items (15)
- Mechanics (20)
- Effort (10)
- Creativity (15)