3. calm (v)
4. See 17A.
6. The Depression equivalent to food stamps.
12. Sort of like 3A.
15. The Great _______ lasted from 1929 until the beginning of WWII.
16. Robert isn't really racist; he's just ______.
17. See 4A.
18. French for black.
20. French Canadian.
1. Robert immediately regretted his idea of the Midnight Raiders wearing _______ for their raid.
2. An assumption that's usually wrong.
5. You'd have seen it at the movies.
7. A period of sacrifice before Easter.
8. Look at closely.
9. Today's equivalent of Robert collecting wire and tinfoil at the dump.
11. 7D begins the day after this.
14. So broke you can't even pay attention.
16. The name Midnight Raiders is ______ because they rarely stayed out past 10.