Thursday, 11/20/14 -- Lemme see your vocabulary sheets!
Prep sheet for "ASoT" Quiz:
Vocabulary h/w Sheet: ____/20
Warm Ups for the week: ____/15
Vocabulary Practices: ____/13 ___/12
I will fill in the warm ups score after I look in your notebook.
- From what can you take away the whole, and still have some left?
- I am more microscopic
than microscopic; I am more minuscule than minuscule. I am smaller than
small and I am tinier than tiny. Yet surprisingly, I am still big. What
- Wacky Wordy. What 6-word phrase is represented?
- Wacky Wordy: (2 words, one hyphenated)
1. Do Do
2. Dew Dew
3. Due Due
- If men have two hands, and monkeys have four hands, what has three hands?
- A cat had three
kittens: Mopsy, Topsy, and Spot. What was the mother's name. Remember
to please tell me the name of the momma kitty.
- What do these three things have in common? Corn, Weasel, Balloon
"ASoT" Quiz. Open neighbor for the "ASoT" side. Open notebook, but no collaboration for the vocabulary side.