Friday, 10/31/14 - Shared Lunchtime Schedule
Prep sheet for Test #10:
Warm Ups: 10/27:___/8 10/28:___/8 10/29:___/9 10/30:___/9
Blogger url (if not already sent):
- Mr. Cheeselog wasted lots of money every day, and now he is a millionaire. How?
- Wacky Wordy. What phrase is represented here?
Spring - Hola Summer - Bonjour Fall - Hello Winter - Aloha
- A man left
his house to go to work. When he got home he saw that his house had
been broken into. The robbers had taken everything in his house except
for two one hundred dollar bills that were in plain sight. Why weren't
the one hundred dollar bills taken?
- Bob was having a big party. He decided
on a technique to get lots of people to come. He invited his five
closest friends and said that they could each invite 4 people.
Each of those could invite 3. Each of those could invite 2. Each of
those could invite 1. Overall, how many people did Bob invite to his
- What is special about this letter arrangement?
- There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
Doodle Theme: Halloween!