- Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Friday, 9/12/14 - 6th Period Assembly Schedule.
Prep sheet for Test #3:
Warm Ups: 9-10:____/10, 9-11:___/11
Other Extra Credit: Vocab h/w - up to +3, Vocab Pretest - up to +4.
- In a certain city, 5% of all persons in town have unlisted
phone numbers. If you select 100 names at random from the city's phone
directory, how many of the people selected will have unlisted phone
- How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the
ark with him? (Note: It asks how many animals, not how many
- Using the words DROVES and NEWS write seven words using each letter once.
- How many times can you subtract 6 from 36? (Alert: math.)
- If everybody in the world jumped off a cliff, would you? Why or why not? (No credit without the proper reason.)
Doodle Theme: Cheese Rolling.