Monday, 4/20/15 - Late Start Schedule.
Copy homework into assignment book.
Free Vocabulary Word: Approach.
Warm Up: Spelling I.
Copy. Choose from these: parallel, irritate, appetite, disappoint, appropriate, attire, arrival, commercial
- cut : attach :: excite : ______
- nervous : apprehensive :: well-suited : ______
- allergy : appetite :: departure : _______
- compliment : embarrass :: soothe : ______
- enemy : opponent :: clothing : _____
Correct Test 22.
Correct Maus Log.
- What are the sketches at the top of page 11 all about?
- What is Artie's final decision? (You had better get THIS one correct at least.)
- Why did Vladek ask Artie and Francoise to come stay with him?
- (quote) What was one of the things Artie used to think a lot or fantasize about as a kid?
- (quote) What does Artie mean when he says he had a "sibling rivalry with a snapshot"?
- (quote) Why does Artie say it's so hard to tell Vladek's story in comic form?
- Give one example from Book II of Vladek's skinflint behavior.
- What do all the people close to Vladek (current family and friends) have in common?
- (2) What do you think of Mala's decision? Explain your reason(s).