Correct Giver quiz from yesterday.
Prep sheet for Test #14:
Giver Quizzes: ___/5 ___/6 ___/11
___/20 ___/23 Vocab Warm Ups: ___/10 ___/9 ___/10
Clauses: ___/7 ___/5 ___/5
- The more you take away the bigger it gets; the more you add, the smaller it becomes. What is it?
- What famous fictional character is represented here? ants, beetles, termites, rabbit
- A man walks into a room, turns around and walks
out the same door he went in. When he gets out he is in a different
room than when he started. How is this possible?
- What number should come next? 144, 121, 100, 81, 64, _____ (Alert: math.)
- Each of the following phrases can be rearranged into a
single word. (All the words you end up with have something in common.)
What are the words?
Spell the word candy with just 2 letters.
How many F's (capital or small--no trick here) are in the following sentence? (Alert: Counting.)
- a) as a ritual b) sir usa c) grey man d) a fruit chaos
Finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.