2) Can I get all four of my signatures on Thursday night?
Ummm. No. The nightly thing is sort of the whole idea behind KBAR. You need to get your chart signed every day after you have read. If you forget, see question #1.
3) Can I make up missing responses?
Yes. You can get up to 15 of the 20 points back by showing me your response on the following Monday.
4) What if I finish my book in the middle of the week?
You get one night off to look for a new one. Write, "Looking for book," on the appropriate line in your chart, and get it signed. By the next night, you should be reading a new book.
5) If I do that, which book should I respond to?
It doesn't matter. Either one, or both.
6) Can I do 2 KBARS per day to make up missing ones?
No. Weekends and holidays are the only times to do make ups.
Back to KBAR page.