Prep sheet for Test #19:
Maus Logs: ___/6 ___/10 Vocabulary h/w:___/22
Warm Ups: ____/5 ___/15 ___/18 ___/12
Other Extra Credit: Spelling 5X? ____
- Wacky Wordies: a) OFTEN, NOT, OFTEN, NOT, OFTEN
b) S - N - O - W (Probably should have done this one in December.)
- The amazing No Snore Sally has gone 11 days without sleeping. How does she do it?
- What large and well known city in the U.S.A. is half golden and half silver?
- For each, find a three-letter word that ends the first word and begins the second word. a) birth _ _ _ light b) knock _ _ _ line
- Although very old coins tend to be worth more than their face value, why is it that 1991 nickels are worth about $100?
- What's the common link? a) tailor, wrestling match, bowling alley
b) watermelon, tournament, flower
c) hurricane, needle, potato
d) barber, rooster, beehive
- Can you figure out the logic I used to decide the order of the following words? (Hint: Sing them to yourself.)
gun, shoe, spree, door, hive, kicks, heaven, gate, line, den