Prep sheet for Test #6:
Academic Words Sheet: ___/20. (Subtract 1 pt. for each AW sentence not finished.)
Warm Ups: 9/30: ___/5 10/1: ___/12 10/2:___/10
Other Extra Credit:
(up to +2 for vocab h/w, up to +3 for vocab pretest, up to +3 for AWs)
- What can be seen in the middle of March and April that cannot be seen at the beginning or end of either month?
- What is 3/7 chicken + 2/3 cat + 1/2 goat?
- I am so fragile that when you say my name you break me. What am I?
- What letter can you place on the line, other than E, to complete this sequence?
- 5 + 5 + 5 = 550 Add ONE STRAIGHT LINE to make the equation correct. No, you can't make a not equal sign. That would be an inequality, not an equation.
- While riding in the car I saw a license plate that read like this: IXMNIZ. What occupation did the man in the car have?
Doodle Theme: How To...