Prep sheet for Test #8:
Warm Ups: 10/13:___/6 10/14:___/12 10/15:___/13 10/16:___/14
Other Extra Credit:
- What is the longest sentence in the world?
- How can you make the following equation correct without changing it at all? 8 + 8 = 91
- What property do 1, 2, 6, and 10 all have that no other whole number has?
- How can you add 2 to 11 and get 1 as the correct answer?
- How many numbers are there on a standard die?
- "Hannah," said Bob, "I can
poke my head through a hole this big." He then made a hole with his
thumb and index finger. The hole was no wider than a quarter.
Hannah was sure she would win the bet, but Bob poked his head through
the hole he made by his thumb and index finger and won the bet. How?
- What do all the words in this
list have in common? Lead, Sow, Bass, Wind, Tear, Object
(Not a trick. Hint: Say them all to yourself.)
Doodle Theme: A mascot for your class period.