Prep sheet for Test #4:
Warm Ups: ___/6 ___/7 ___/10 ___/11
Outsiders Ch2: ___/8
Other Extra Credit:
Mental Floss. (NO QUESTIONS! If it looks like a trick, it probably is.)
- Sue is both the 50th best and the 50th worst
student at her school. How many students attend her school? (Not a
trick, just math.)
- You have six sticks that are vertical on the floor.
| | | | | |
Add five more sticks to make nine.
- An archaeologist uncovers an ancient tomb,
between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Two, unclothed,
long-dead bodies are found in the tomb. One is an adult male, the
other an adult female. Both bodies are perfectly preserved,
although dry and leathery with age. The archaeologist takes one
look and exclaims: "It's a miracle! I have found Adam and Eve".
How did the archaeologist know this at a glance? (Hint: it has nothing
to do with ribs).
- Here is a question on international law: If an
international airliner crashed exactly on the U.S.-Mexican border,
where would they be required to bury the survivors?
- Removing an appendix is called an appendectomy,
removing tonsils is called a tonsilectomy. What is it called when they
remove a growth from your head?
- What is the next thing in this sequence. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ____. Fill in the blank correctly.
Doodle Theme: Perfect World