Prep Sheet for Test 23.
Transitions: ____/10. I will fill this one in after I look at your homework.
Vocabulary Homework: ___/22
Warm Ups: ____/5 ____/14 ____/18 ____/14
- In what month do Americans eat the least amount of food?
- Wacky Wordy: Cheddar >
- Which of these superheroes does not belong with the others. Why? (Not a trick.)
Spider-Man, Hulk, Batman, Nightcrawler, Iron Man, Captain America, Wolverine
- It can roll up, it can roll down, it can roll all around, but when it rolls over, it just lays on the ground. What is it?
- Starting with an empty barrel, put in order. (Not a trick.)
*2/3 full *1/4 empty *1/2 full *3/4 empty
- Can you figure out these common, polite expressions?
in the blanks below with a word that means the same as the word on the
left when read normally, and fits the definition on the right when read
- a) The second letter of the alphabet + the opposite of more + a female sheep
- b) The 16th letter of the alphabet + to rent
- c) Former + sticks used for pool + not you
- a) Friends ______ hit
sharply. b) Rinds of fruit _______ What we do with over one
third of our lives. c) Wicked _______ Exist
Doodle Theme: Illustrate a vocabulary word. +2 automatically if it makes sense. More, if I like it.