Monday, 3/23/15 - Late Start Schedule.
Welcome to the Fourth Quarter.
Copy homework into assignment book.
Warm Up. Vocabulary Review I.
- Their relationship was rather _____, with lots of ups, downs, and in-betweens over the years. (list 2)
- It looks like the train wreck was the result of a(n) __________ engineer driving the train. (list 2)
- fear : pluck :: mourning : _____ (list 3)
- They say that remedy works, but nobody has tested its _______ in treating a cold. (list 3)
- The root of this word means "to feel." _______ (list 5)
- The coaches watched each potential player, looking for any natural __________(s) he might have. (list 5)
- "Although able to ease a willing baby into the world, she had no idea how to encourage a ______ one." (list 4)
Parts of Speech Review Guide. Collaborative.
This will be your cheat sheet for the week. BE SURE TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS!
Go over Test #20 if time.