“Warm Up, 10/5.” Is It Perfekt II?
- _____ (Not aplomb this time.)
- confused : savvy :: bored : ______(ed)
- His feeling of accomplishment was ______(ed) when he found out that EVERYONE received an A on the test.
- “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” This means that whoever is doing the _____(ing) is the one judging how beautiful something is.
- She speaks both French and German with equal ______.
- His political ____(s) tried to prevent him from winning the election.
- Which word best captures the Soc’s attitude (attitude!) toward the greasers? ____
- He was ___(ed) to his room until his homework was finished.
- As the snowfall ____(ed), we were finally able to see the road.
- ***______ 14. ***_____ 15.***_____
Sample Stories. Fictional this time.
(4)Purpose/Organization: What’s the point, BME, the story itself.
(4)Development/Elaboration: The details, the telling of the story.
(2)Conventions. Punctuation, spelling, etc.