Copy homework into planner.
“AWs, 9/30.” Each word gets used twice!
design (noun/verb) a plan; a blueprint; a drawing
feature (noun) quality, trait, characteristic
sufficient (adjective) enough; adequate
valid (adjective) defensible; true
transfer (verb) to move from one place to another
- NOT _____ logic.
- Although he tried hard, his performance was not ____ to make the team
- The prefix of this word means across or through: _____.
- (2) A ______ ______ of many phones is the lack of a physical home button.
- (2) My mom said my reasoning was not ____(ly) _____, so I lost the argument.
- The new car had many optional ___(s) you could add for extra money.
Debrief Test #6.