Copy homework into planner.
“Husker Du, 2/19.” Write the answer, not the letter.
- She has a lot of basketball savvy. a) adjective b) not an adjective
- The expression “Mind your own business” is a motto. a) True b) False
- Every story has to have a ____. a) middle b) person c) conclusion d) message e) conflict f) theme
- The root cred means… a) truth b) crazy c) pay d) believe e) wild f) possible g) NOTA
- Which word doesn’t belong? a) evaluate b) predict c) question d) summarize e) react
- you: a) first person b) second person c) third person d) fourth person
For a brief moment, Jimmy stupidly thought he could fly like a graceful bird across the blue sky.
- moment. a) noun b) verb c) adjective d) NOTA
- stupidly. a) noun b) verb c) adjective d) NOTA
- fly. a) noun b) verb c) adjective d) NOTA
- brief. a) noun b) verb c) adjective d) NOTA
Go over Test #22.
- Check to make sure you have a GROOVY TITLE on the document itself AND in the title box.
- Check to make sure that the main word in the title are capitalized.
- Check to make sure that your name and period are on the document itself.
- Let somebody else read it to see if they can spot any major errors.
- Print. ONLY CLICK PRINT ONCE!!!!!