Friday is a day off, remember? So…
Tomorrow’s Test: RBC (weather + reruns), Vocabulary Reruns, Husker Du, TMA.
BRING YOUR RBC PACKET! You will need it for the test.
“RBC, p375.” Write the answer, not the letter. (7p +7p for stamp = 14p possible)
- What did you answer for #1? a) Grand b) Delaware c) Lincoln d) Lawrence e) NOTA / I didn’t answer this question.
- What did you answer for #2? a) weekday b) weekend c) holiday d) I didn’t answer this question.
- What is the fourth stop on the route?
- What did you answer for #4? a) 9:20 b) 9:52 c) 9:22 d) 8:57 e) NOTA / I didn’t answer this question.
- What did you circle for question #5? a) A b) B c) C d) D e) I didn’t circle anything.
- About how many hours of the day does this schedule show? a) 5 b) 7 1/2 c) 12 d) 17 e) You can’t tell.
- If you wanted to travel from Memorial Hospital to Lawrence Station on this line, and you catch the 8:14 bus, what time will you arrive at Lawrence Station? a) 8:14 b) 8:25 c) 7:55 d) 8:28 e) You can’t tell.
“Vocabulary Review, 11/1.” (p)
- (2) _____ and _____
- The Socs are the ____ social class in 1967 Tulsa.
- Even though I was nervous, I tried to act cool and ______.
- “You’re hungry?” he said _____(ly), “I’m the one who hasn’t eaten all day!”
- Every time Mr. Coward played the beat, he _____(ed) a response from the class, who thought someone was coming through the door.
- Even after I read the poem three times, the meaning still ______(ed) me.
- For Esteban, the word dropout had the ______ of a delinquent breaking out windows.
- The root cred, as in incredulous and incredible, means to _______.
Vocabulary Relay! I picked 11 words!
The Midwife’s Apprentice
- Do an SWBS sentence for chapter 11 — The Leaving:
_____ wanted… but… so…