“Warm Up, 9/4.” (11) You will use each word once in 1-5. For 6-10, write the ANSWER, not the letter.
ambiguous, potential, mature, impact, guideline, status
- The ending of the story is rather _____; you’re not sure which choice he made.
- Being older doesn’t necessarily make you more emotionally ______.
- Corvairs and madras shirts were _____ symbols for the Socs in 1967.
- Please follow the _____ for the assignment.
- (2) The city council studied the ____ ____ of the possible new shopping center on the nearby neighborhood.
- We did the running long jump today in PE. a) adjective b) not an adjective
- Dally : the world :: Johnny : ___ a) Dally b) his parents c) the world d) Steve e) All of these.
- In chapter 1, Pony compares himself to Pip, in Great Expectations (the book he’s reading), because… a) Pip was an orphan like him. b) Pip had two older brothers. c) People judged Pip as low-class d) All of the above. e) NOTA
- Another conflict we have seen is… a) Pony vs Johnny b) Darry vs Steve c) Soda vs Pony d) Pony vs himself e) NOTA
- you: a) first person b) second person c) third person d) fourth person
Debrief Test #2. Questions 6-10 from the warm up are the ones I will be rerunning on Friday’s test!
To the Library. Take your backpacks. Yes, there will be questions on the test about today’s visit, so give Mrs. Schwoerer your full attention.
- Hours of Operation?
- How many books can you have? How long can you keep them?
- Features/Services/Organization of the Library?
- Policy on Personal Electronics? Games on Computers?