“Spelling Practice, 2/19.” (7)
- Dally was Johnny’s _____.
- Do you understand the ____(s) of dividing fractions.
- The word ____ comes from the French word for body.
- Please check the ____ number on the device you are trying to get help with.
- (3) ____ books have been sitting ____ for a long time; I hope ____ coming back soon.
Correct Pink Sheet
“Commas, 2/19.” (10) Put ’em where they go by writing the word that comes before + the comma. Like this: sea,
Also write (A-H) which rule you followed to place the commas. Some sentences may need more than one comma for more than one reason. If no commas are needed, write NA.
- Lloyd the llama author of a best-selling book and renowned rocket scientist was awarded the prestigious Nobel Prize for Poetry.
- The llama that she rode to the wedding looked very pretty.
- Please no smoking food or beverages in the classroom!
- Sid waited for the llama to arrive so he could get a ride in his hot Camaro.
- We’re going to learn to cut and paste kids!
Get a Chromebook. Log in. Open Chrome. Come here to middleschool.mrcoward.com.
WRITE DOWN YOUR SCORE IN YOUR NOTEBOOK WITH THE DATE!
Here is the chart of YEAR-END Proficiency Ranges.
If you finish early, work on Pink Sheet, 600 words, or reading ahead in Vladek.