- _____ (Not aplomb this time.)
- confused : savvy :: bored : ______(ed)
- His feeling of accomplishment was ______(ed) when he found out that EVERYONE received an A on the test.
- “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” This means that whoever is doing the _____(ing) is the one judging how beautiful something is.
- She speaks both French and German with equal ______.
- His political ____(s) tried to prevent him from winning the election.
- Which word best captures the Soc’s attitude (attitude!) toward the greasers? ____
- He was ___(ed) to his room until his homework was finished.
- As the snowfall ____(ed), we were finally able to see the road.
- * During the rising action, the ____ builds until it breaks at the climax of the story.
Story Worksheet. Be ready to tell your story tomorrow. Share what you have now. What’s the most exciting way to tell it?
The test Friday: Vocab + SAWs, Husker Du, Outsiders.