Tomorrow’s Test: NVA, Vocab (inc. AWs), Plot (open notebook), Outsiders.
“NVA, 9/12.” (9 to find.)
For a brief moment, Jimmy stupidly thought pigs flew like graceful birds across the sky.
- fear : panic :: ask : _____
- Johnny persisted ____(ly) in asking about his parents.
- My parents were a little _____ about the crowd I was hanging out with.
- A good attitude is very ____ to doing well in school.
- “You’re hungry?” he said _____(ly), “I’m the one who hasn’t eaten all day!”
- A savvy person is usually more ____ than a credulous one.
- The jury voted to ______ because there wasn’t enough evidence to find him guilty.
- The students ____(ed) the teacher to go easy on them. “Please?” they begged.
- * What is the ____ of school? Transfer of information or teaching thinking?
Richard Cory. Which character from The Outsiders could be compared to Richard Cory?
What food/supplies would you get? What would you do to pass the time for a week?