“Warm Up, 10/19. KoS.” For 1-7 write D, IMP, INT, or E. (Bonus: Answer #2.) For #8, write the new sentence.
- Do you know what Limburger is
- Please tell me what Limburger is
- Will you please tell me what Limburger is
- It is soooo unfair that you won’t tell me what Limburger is
- I know what Limburger is
- How easy it is now to make Limburger
- Think about how you might use Limburger in your life
- Rearrange the words to turn #1 into a different kind of sentence. Do not add or subtract words.
“Vocabulary, 10/21.” (13p) Write the word. You will use words more than once.
- (2) In the fable “The Tortoise and the Hare,” the tortoise is ______ and the hare is ______.
- “Nothing in the mail but junk mail and a death certificate.”
- “Election years are the best time to land–they never notice us in all the _____.”
- After he forgot his wife’s birthday, he had to _____ for several days before she forgave him.
- He practiced the skate trick ______(ly) until he got it right.
- My mom didn’t find my reasons for “needing” an X-Box8 very _____, so I was denied.
- He was so hungry that he ate the food, ____ of the mold around the edges.
- The warnings about the storm were ____. It was clear you needed to take cover.
- compelling : boring :: cordial : ____
- *** I _____ my failure on the test to not studying beforehand.
What was our climax?
Where are we now on Plot Mountain?
Outsiders Projects. Due next Friday.