Copy homework into planner.
Outsiders projects due next Tuesday.
“SAWs, 10/8.” (8)
considerable (adjective) large; important
contribute (verb) to add to
demonstrate (verb) to show; to display
sufficient (adjective) enough; adequate
valid (adjective) defensible; true
- _____ 2. NOT _____ 3. _____ 4. _____ 5._____
6. (3) My mom said my argument was not ______(ly) ______, and I did not ______ the need for a new game system, so I was denied.
Debrief Test #7.
Narrative Starter. Due Tuesday on the back of the sheet. Think about a time when…
- you learned something important, or…
- something about you changed for the better, or…
- you were unfairly judged (or bullied) and what you did about it, or…
- you overcame an big obstacle (or fear) in your life.
Circle one of the above and briefly explain what happened.
The Midwife’s Apprentice.
What’s a midwife?
What’s an apprentice?
What was life like in 1300? We’re going to find out.
*What do you think the average life expectancy was back then?