To the Library. Yes I will ask questions on the test about the library:
- Hours of Operation?
- How many books can you have? How long can you keep them?
- Features/Services/Organization of the Library?
- Policy on Personal Electronics? Games on Computers?
Debrief Test #2. Paperwork, People!! Scores!!!! Names!!!!!
“AWs, 9/5.” (6) You will use each word once.
ambiguous, potential, mature, impact, guideline, status
- (2) The city council studied the ____ ____ of the possible new shopping center on the nearby neighborhood.
- The ending of the story is rather _____; you’re not sure which choice he made.
- Being older doesn’t necessarily make you more emotionally ______.
- Corvairs and madras shirts were _____ symbols for the Socs in 1967.
- Please follow the _____ for the assignment.
Time? Voibs! (Verbs, that is.)