Tomorrow’s Test: Spelling, SAWs (all), Outsiders, Husker Du?
(Please RELOAD the test page for the latest version.)
Double-Feature Preview: “Verb!” and “Mr. Morton”
“Warm Up, 9/8.” (17!) Write the answer only. Spelling or SAW (all 10).
maturity, narrative, creative, believable, cooperation, movable,
ignorance, requirement, revision, security, insurance, separately
- a) revision b) requirement c) beleivable d) all correct
- young : mature :: stationary : _____
- (2) His instructions were so ______ that everyone _______(ed) them differently.
- His loss in the race was _____ a pulled hamstring muscle.
- “_____ is bliss.”
- option : requirement :: conflict : _______
- (2) A first -person _______ is sometimes more _______ because we usually trust the narrator to tell his own story.
List all the adjectives you find in each sentence.
- My pink llama swam smoothly across the calm seas to his hidden lair.
- I climbed Mt. Cheese only to find that the view was disappointing.
List the verbs you find in each sentence.
- “I am wet!” she cried, with a frown on her face.
- Millie felt scared as she peeked around the corner.
Messy Room samples?