“NVA, 9/14.” (8p)
The purple llama roared loudly in our scared faces as we screamed like little babies.
NEXT UP: Advoibs!
I’m coming to see your Show-Me-You-Knows.
- “Johnny and I ______(ed) ourselves on barbecue sandwiches and banana splits.”
- lazy : dogged :: flattered : ______
- The young actress _____(ed) herself extremely capably in her first film.
- (2) Much of what makes up a ______ are its _____(s).
- Moisture and heat help create an environment _____ to the growth of bacteria.
- The team’s ____ defense is what kept them in the game.
- Pony was _____ when he thought of his parents.
- As your vocabulary increases, you can read and understand writing of greater ______.
“Just don’t forget that some of us watch the sunset too.” Who’s talking to whom? What is he/she talking about?
End of chapter 3: Now we have two conflicts going on. What is the second one?
Chapter 4: Now our actual plot begins!