Checking: Definitions. Maybe KBARR. (hahahahahaha)
Lightning Review: Yesterday’s Warm Up.
“S/CD/CX, 2/7.” Listening Stylie. I will read each one once.
- You must say, “Sir” when you say, “Mr. Coward.”
- As part of his occupation, he had a llama with a leather jacket.
- Since he didn’t want to embarrass the llama, he didn’t act affectionate.
- It seemed essential to eat broccoli, so I watched tv instead.
- When Zoltan lost his wallet, even the llama helped him look for it.
- Claudio ate several hotdogs, went on a ride, and ate several more.
- We can wait here until Carlos calls us.
- They took up a collection to help _____ the cost of the party.
- When Los Osos Middle School tried having a 6th grade before, they still ______(ed) them for most of the day to prevent conflicts with the 7th and 8th graders.
- Many of you have pretended to be sick to get out of stuff, but a _____(c) actually believes he is sick.
- Mala says that, even though Vladek is rich, he still lives like a _____.
- He was disappointed when his only ____ for the job was a handshake and a thank you.
- The emperor’s armies _____(ed) the surrounding kingdoms.
- The prefix of this word means between.
- Anja was ______ about not giving up Richieu until it was too late to save him.
STILL a couple of 120s?!
Maus IDs. (10) The more facts you give, the more credit you can earn.
- Mr. Lukowski
- Mrs. Kawka
- Mrs. Montonowa