Copy homework into planner.
120 Seconds begins next week on Tuesday. Better start practicing!
- _____(the picture on the right)
- Your excuse does not ____ the fact that you are guilty.
- At Laguna, ______ teachers are called guest teachers.
- Ponyboy was ______ about being a greaser.
- There used to be PSA commercials on tv that said “Reading is ____,” with the emphasis on the first three letters. Get it? It’s important and basic, and it’s enjoyable.
- A ____ sentence is made up of two or more sentences, properly connected.
Correct Test #14.
Maus by Art Spiegelman. Pulitzer Prize for Literature in 1992. It took him 13 years.
“Maus, 12/2/19.” Read the first two pages:
Translate his father’s last sentence into a normal English sentence. What does he mean?
Aloud. Chapter One. Drama style with parts.
Artie, Vladek, Anja, Lucia Greenberg, Anja’s mom, Mala