Extended Homies Schedule.
Prep sheet for Test #28:
Husker Du: ___/30 Vocab h/w: ___/20
Vocab Practices: ___/12 ___/13 ___/12
INTERVIEW: ___/100 KBARR: ___/40 (Periods 2 and 5: n/a.)
Other Extra Credit:
- For each pair of words, move one letter from one word to the other to make a pair of synonyms. Example: boast — hip. Move the S and you get boat — ship. The movement could go either way.
a) open — cop b) cave — curt c) cares — pest
- What book can an author never really finish writing?
- George Washington’s wife was sweeping when George Washington’s wife slipped and got wet. How many w’s in all?
- When is 30 plus 30 equal to 1?
- Change the position of just one of the words below so that all the words are in an alphabetical sequence:
llama, phoenix, hyena, alligator, beaver, elephant, tortoise, antelope
Test #28. TYPO ALERT: RENUMBER, BEGINNING AFTER #23.
Work on your Giver B>M paper.