Tomorrow’s Test: See the above title. Also remember that extra credit vocab sentences are due tomorrow!
“Grammar Review, 4/12.” Copy and label them all. (11)
Beetle somewhat bravely endured their anger and cruel taunts in silence.
- _____ (Fill in the blank on the poster.)
- Change the form of the word_______, and you get a previous vocab word that fits the pic.
- excited : disappointed :: savvy : ____
- jovial : peevish :: credulous : _____
- In addition to being very functional and useful, the machine was also ____(ally) pleasing.
- In order for a species to survive, it must ______ itself.
- (2) My mom knew I was up to something when I suddenly went from being _______ to being _____. I was never that nice without wanting something in return.
- (3) Some people say that it is only a _____ that there is life after death, and that we are being _____ to think that we are anything but worm food. But someone who is deeply religious might say that kind of talk is _____.
Vocabulary Relay – Mime Stylie!
“The Third Expedition.” (1979)
Begin “-And the Moon Be Still as Bright.” (p48)