Tomorrow’s Test: Vocab, Verbs + Adjectives, Outsiders, Library, Husker Du.
“Verbs, 9/7.” Copy and finish #1, based on the video. For #2-#4, write the words that are used as verbs.
- A verb is a word that shows…
- “I am wet!” she cried, with a frown on her face.
- Millie felt scared as she peeked around the corner.
- I climbed Mt. Cheese only to find that the view was disappointing.
“Vocab, 9/7.” One word gets used twice. #8-#10 are reruns of previous vocab words.
- Since we were separated and without cell phone coverage, we didn’t know the ____ of the other group.
- The question was so _____, it was hard to choose the right answer.
- Doctors are worried about the new drug’s _____ side effects.
- You can always check the ____ of your grade on PowerCheese.
- Their bodies were ____, but they still behaved like children.
- KBARR has a large ____ on your grade…
- …so you should make sure you follow the ____ and do it correctly.
- Pony can’t understand why the Socs are so ______ of the greasers. “Why do they hate us so much?”
- Some people called him weird, but he preferred to be called a (non-)______(ist).
- For Pony, the ____ of the word drop-out was someone like Dally, not someone like Soda.
“Messy Room”Demo II.