Election Assembly Schedule (3rd period) -45 minute periods.
Checking Vocab Definitions!
“NVA, 9/12.” (9p)
The purple llama roared loudly in our scared faces as the crowd screamed like little babies.
- My parents were a little ______ about the crowd I was hanging out with; she didn’t trust them to make good decisions.
- I waited until Mom’s anger _____(ed), and then asked for forgiveness.
- Listening to music is not ______ to studying.
- Since I studied, I _____(ed) myself quite well on the test.
- At first, Pony thought he might be able to ____ the Socs by acting tough, but there were too many of them and they were drunk.
- I was ______ when Dad blamed me for breaking the lamp instead of my sister.
- * (2) There is ______ surrounding the team’s decision to trade the star goalkeeper, and there has been a lot of ____ about the issue.
- * If you want me to accept your answer, you had better be able to ____ it with evidence.