“NVA, 9/13.” (9)
Homer hit his fat head on the corner of the table and fell with a loud thunk.
- _____ (Hint: Why did he move?)
- “Johnny and I ______(ed) ourselves on barbecue sandwiches and banana splits.”
- lazy : dogged :: flattered : ______
- The jury ______(ed) him, so he was free to go.
- Moisture and heat help create an environment _____ to the growth of bacteria.
- The team’s ____ defense is what kept them in the game. They never gave up.
- Pony was _____ when he thought of his parents, remembering how things used to be.
- * In Ponyboy’s hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma, there is a ____ against greasers.
- * Cherry tells Pony that she thinks the real difference between greasers and Socs is their different _____(s) on life.
“Just don’t forget that some of us watch the sunset too.”
Who’s talking to whom? What is he/she talking about?
Chapter 4: Now our actual plot begins!