Tomorrow’s Test: Apostrophes, Vocab, Outsiders, Husker Du
“Sentence Scramble, 10/12.” +1 each for extras.
- _____ llama was selected for the fair. Charles
- I got all ____ on my report card. A
- The _____ lounge is usually off-limits to students. more than one teacher
- _____ llama is that? who
- I think that llama is _____. they
- The ____ softball team mascot is a llama. more than one woman
- I think ____ going to be OK. they
- All the ____ haircuts looked dorky. more than one llama
- After Mr. Shmarty lost his ring at the beach, they _____(ed) through the sand until they found it.
- The new landscaping in front of the house really ______(ed) its value.
- I found your story _____(ing), but ultimately unbelievable.
- Genevieve’s wardrobe was rather ____ and boring until she went on the show What not to Wear.
- I really like mystery novels because of all the adventure and _____.
- “Why don’t you get a job?” asked Steve. “What?” Two-Bit was _____. “And ruin my rep?”
- Ponyboy was _____ about appearing in juvenile court.
The Outsiders… to the end.
Time? Outsiders Projects!