Have a great 3-day weekend!
Prep sheet for Test #11:
KBAR CHART: ___/15
RBC Pills: ___/14 (7 for h/w + 7 for quiz)
RBC Bus: ___/14 (7 for stamp + 7 for quiz)
Vocabulary: 10/31:___/15 11/1:___/13
- Shmartiopolis was bragging to his friends that he was such an excellent darts player, he could hit the dartboard in any location at any time. “I’ll bet a hundred dollars that, no matter what position you name on the board, I’ll be able to hit it from 10 feet away.” Maddy, tired of Shmartiopolis’s bragging, shouted out an answer and won the bet. Where on the dartboard did Maddy suggest?
- Wacky Wordies: a) b) 22Day
- What 8-letter word uses the letter “g” four times?
- A tennis player is ranked number 200. He moved up 87, went down 28, and went up 117 places. What is he ranked?
- A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl with the unusual name of Pibbles. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Pibbles seven apples. Why?
- Use the clues below to figure out the missing four words to complete the old expression:
Baby = Slept peacefully. Child = Slept well. Woman = Slept restlessly. Man = Slept peacefully.
—>The man ___ ___ ___ ___.