Have a great 3-day weekend!
Prep sheet for Test #12:
RBC Public Notice: ___/15 (stamp for h/w = 5) RBC Web Page: ___/12 (stamp for h/w = 5)
Transitions: ___/6 ___/9 Vocabulary: ___/14 ___/12
PLEASE ADD: KBAR: ___/30
Other Extra Credit:
- From what can you take away the whole, and still have some left?
- I am more microscopic than microscopic; I am more minuscule than minuscule. I am smaller than small and I am tinier than tiny. Yet surprisingly, I am still big. What am I?
- Wacky Wordy. What 6-word phrase is represented?
- Wacky Wordy: (2 words, one hyphenated)
1. Do Do
2. Dew Dew
3. Due Due
- If men have two hands, and monkeys have four hands, what has three hands?
- A cat had three kittens: Mopsy, Topsy, and Spot. What was the mother’s name. Remember to please capitalize the name of the momma kitty when you write.
- What do these three things have in common? Corn, Weasel, Balloon