Prep Sheet for Test #29:
Husker Du: ___/5 ___/7 ___/6 ___/6
Vocab h/w: ___/20
Vocab Practices: ___/12 ___/10 ___/10
Flying Machine: ___/12
Other Extra Credit: Period 2 +3 for vocab relay, all others +1. +2 for 10/10 on SAWs.
- This sounds impossible, but it can be done. Take one from twenty nine and leave thirty. (No negative numbers.)
- What is the next thing in this sequence. 1, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, ____. Fill in the blank correctly.
- You have just fallen 15 feet out of a window, completely naked! Directly beneath you is an enormous, spiky cactus. You haven’t hurt yourself! How come?
- What North American state is round on both sides and high in the middle?
- If George Washington were alive right now, what would he be most famous for?
- Fill in the blanks with four words, such that the first and the fourth are the same, while the second and the third are homonyms. A prison guard ______ ______, and a jeweler ______ ______.
Test #29. Doodle Theme: The House of the Future!