Get your homies to proofread your YEE!
YEE #9. Use your own paper. NDP in upper right corner.
Title: YEE #9. Use 4-digit dates for #1 and #2. Copy only the ones that say “Copy.”
- First Independence Day (M,D,Y):
- Pearl Harbor Day (M,D,Y):
- (Copy.) 10% of 250 = _________
- (Copy.) 24/40 = ______% = ______(letter grade)
- a) ______ books have been sitting b)_______ for a long time; I hope c)______ coming back soon.
- Choose a sentence below, copy it, and label each word with its part of speech.
Homer tripped very awkwardly, and hit his fat head
on the door.
Beetle bravely endured their anger and cruel taunts
a very scary bear, and we beat a hasty retreat from his lair.
Message to 6th Grade. Singles or Partners (2x content) — NOT 3+.
Due by FRIDAY. It’s only homework if you don’t finish in class. We will grade them in class on Friday!
If you have already used the site, log in with the account you already created. Just join this class too and save it there. If you are a Noob:
- Click the link below, and choose “I’m a new user.”
- Click on the Google Button and sign in with your @student.slcusd.org username and password.
- Click I am a Student.
a) The School is Laguna-MS. b) The key is laguna. and c) use your real first name and last initials.
- If there are two of you, make sure both partners know the username and password!
- Scroll down to “Manage my Classes.”
- Join the appropriate class that begins with 2018-.
- The password is “cheese.”
- Click Create Storyboard.
HERE are some photos of Laguna to use in your project.
HERE is an example from last year.