Copy homework into planner. Yes, you read that correctly; one sentence per night.
Plagiarism or Not? (1-3)
“Vocab Review, 11/13.”
a) adversary b) aplomb c) banish d) grueling e) perceive f) disdain g) dispel h) engross i) diminish j) exhilarate
- She speaks French and German with equal ______.
- She has a great _____ for companies that mistreat their workers and refuses to buy their products.
- The root origins of this word meant “curse and proclamation.” ________
- One of the themes of The Outsiders is that what you ______ is not necessarily what the reality is.
- The root origin of this word meant “turned against.” ________
- Which word best captures the Soc’s attitude toward the greasers? _______
- confused : savvy :: bored : ______(ed) (2)
Debrief Test #12. Yay!
What does it mean to say that “the end justifies the means”? Do you agree?
“The Flying Machine” by Ray Bradbury