- Give the antonym for this guy’s look. ______
- (2) Figure #2 shows the effects of sleep _____(ation) which is very ____ in today’s society.
- _____ (He’s pretty ____ about coloring.)
- _____ (Not non sequitur.)
- During the Nazi occupation of Poland there was a(n) ______ shortage of food and other necessities in the Jewish community. (Not prevalent.)
- In The Outsiders, the Socs had both wealth and social _______.
- Fifth period seems to like to interrupt the class with various ______(s) and random questions.
- The con man _____(ly) convinced the old lady that he was in love with her in order to steal her money.
- During the period between Mardis Gras and Easter, you are supposed to _____ yourself of something you like. It’s supposed to be a difficult thing to do. (Bonus: What is this period of time called? Bonus 2: What does Mardis Gras mean?)
- (2) The transfer of the 1936 Olympics to another country would have damaged Germany’s _____, so they enforced their racist laws less _____(ly) during that time.
- * Near the end of The Midwife’s Apprentice, Alyce is ______ about what path to take with her life.
120 Seconds Continues…
Vladek’s Story Continues…