Correct yesterday’s SAWs. +2 for 10/10, +1 for 8 or 9/10.
- ____. (Bonus: Who is this?)
- The Nuremberg laws _____(ed) the Jews of the right to vote and be citizens.
- The Nazi _____ included racial purity.
- A heart attack is a(n) ____ sign of an ongoing disease.
- His accent was a(n) ____; he wasn’t really from France.
- (see #8) He just thought it made him sound _______.
- The camp counselors were too ____ in enforcing the rules, so it wasn’t much fun.
- “I like turtles” is funny because the line is such a(n) _____.
- The Queen of England has ____ but no real power.
- * The roots of this word mean “beneath stand thing.”
Go over Test #14. Nice!