Music Assembly Schedule (6th Period)
Prep sheet for “Test” #16:
Vocabulary Practices: ___/14 ___/13 ___/11 Vocabulary h/w: ___/20
Other Extra Credit: ? (Pending outcomes of Vocab Relays in 3rd and 5th.)
- How far can you walk into the woods?
- What do you get when you add 1 and 11 four times?
- Which three numbers give the same result when they are multiplied as when they are added? (Alert: math)
- The more you take away the bigger it gets; the more you add, the smaller it becomes. What is it?
- Wacky Wordies:
Get back to work on research!
- EasyBib your Works Cited page.
- Copy and Paste your Works Cited page to the end of your paper.
- Format all your citations like the model.
- Be sure to cite your graphics.
- PROOFREAD out loud.
- SHARE your document with me. Yes, again.
- PRINT LINK. DO NOT PRINT WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME!
- Make sure your name and period are on the front page.
- Put it in the basket.